Steffen Thirstrup, advisory board member, NDA Regulatory Services is the former head of drug approvals in the Danish Health and Medicines Authority (Sundhedsstyrelsen) and associate Professor at the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences at University of Copenhagen. Few Danes know the business processes involved in winning approval for new drugs in Denmark and the rest of Europe quite like him.
At the conference, he will talk about his experiences with the most common errors and wrong decisions companies make when applying for approval – and he offers his view on new tendencies in approval procedures in Europe and the rest of the world.
The conference is scheduled for Friday September 13 and takes place in the meeting hall in JP/Politikens Hus, Rådhuspladsen 37, Copenhagen. It begins at 7.45 and is set to finish at 9.00.
The program for the day:
7.45-8.00: Short introduction by Medwatch editor, Henrik Tüchsen.
8.00-8.30: Steffen Thirstrup talks about his experiences and the floor is open for questions.
8.30-9.00: Time to meet colleagues from the industry and journalists from Medwatch.
Few Danes, even Europeans, know the name of the game as well as Steffen Thirstrup
We serve coffee and a pastry.
The conference is free to attend for subscribers of Medwatch Plus.
For other attendees the price is DKK 495 per person.
About Medwatch Plus
As a subscriber to Medwatch you get:
* Access to all our editorial content at medwatch.dk and in our daily newsletter in Danish and weekly newsletter in English for all or selected employees in your company.
As a subscriber of Medwatch Plus you also get:
* Medwatch's major industry analysis, which offers a snapshot of your industry. It includes Medwatch's cycle measurement, analysis of the financial state of the industry at corporate level, patient population analysis and much more.
* Free access to Medwatch's exclusive morning conferences with prominent speakers and the opportunity to meet colleagues from the industry.
* Medwatch's market update. With the help of leading experts Medwatch provides an overview of the biggest global deals and most important approvals of new drugs and medical equipment in the EU and US during the year.
* Medwatch's popular printed magazines free of charge for all employees with personal log-in information for the Medwatch website.
Contact our sales team for more info on Medwatch Plus at:
+45 70 777 441 - email@example.com
- (Please note that all analyses, printed magazines and conferences are in Danish)